Toy Jeep for my peepsđŸ„°

I love this! My son would die for some wooden cars like this. Add another project to my list inspired by this great community!

2 Likes

You did a great job and yes it should be painted, you don’t want it to rust up.

3 Likes

So true! They are 2 and 4 :slight_smile: it would be definitely noticeable!

1 Like

Oh I love that! Thanks

Especially pop-a-ble in a sun bright yellow! or a vibrant glossy wet vibrant lime from the 70’s

3 Likes

Yellow would be my choice as i used to have a bright yellow car
loved it :grinning:

1 Like

If you make another, do a color or camouflage paint job on the wood, then apply the tack paper before cutting it.
Especially nice if you get some metallic spray to make the body shiny (except for the wheels and interior, but you knew that).

3 Likes

That would be cool. I could paint the back of the board army green and the front the camo. I once painted a fabric chair camo using leaves, etc. for my husband’s hunting cabin. It turned out awesome. I will have to try that as this was an easy assemble. Thanks!

3 Likes

And yellow is so Easter-y

Cute! Are you selling the file for the jeep?

@balloonsmakemehappy, welcome to the community. As a gentle reminder, you are not allowed to ask people for files. I see this is your first post and many don’t realize that.
However, this is not ‘my’ design. I did purchase it at makeCNC so you can head to their site and find it! Again, welcome, you’re going to have a lot of fun!

2 Likes

Do you have a Cricut or something similar where you could cut out “Jeep” stickers? That way depending on grandchild’s age he could decorate himself or with your help and guidance.

1 Like

I do have a Cricut! Great idea, thanks!!

1 Like