Using Tattoo Paper for Sublimation Transfers

How do we know when you do one?

2 Likes

These are phenomenal! I’m dying for the tutorial.

3 Likes

I’m sure they will let us know in this thread. Since you’ve commented you’ll be notified when there’s activity. You just have to keep an eye out.

Welcome to the community by the way.

4 Likes

I need to know more please!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
A quick Google search returns lots of options for tattoo paper.

Fantastic designs and color! Great job!

I assume you are just using tattoo paper in place of sublimation paper? I’ve even seen people use standard printer paper for sublimation but it never turned out great. Just… ok. Looks like a coat of polycrylic on the substrate too?

1 Like

Could you please provide a tutorial on how to do this? I am starting out in the sublimation printing on sub paper, so would like to know how to do plus I have a Glowforge.

I do believe that they stated that they were working on a tutorial for the process.

Thank you!

1 Like

Tattoo paper is a stickier version of waterslide decal paper, no sublimating needed. It works with regular laser or inkjet (but not both, you have to buy either the laser or inkjet type) Sunnyscopa brand is the easiest to use IMHO.

6 Likes

Thanks @ekla !

2 Likes

Looking forward to tutorial!

1 Like

FYI - this forum is public, you probably want to hit the edit button and delete your email or it will likely get scraped by scammers. Once the OP is done making her tutorial you’ll get a notification on the forum, and you can set the forum to send you an email when you get a notification.

3 Likes

Beautiful work!

1 Like

Oh wow! What am I seeing here? This looks awesome. I def would love to see a tutorial, please!

Thanks for the share. Search YouTube video for sunnyscopa laser tattoo paper and lots of videos. Korean audio, but at least some have English subtitles.

4 Likes

Would totally love a tutorial!

1 Like

Please hurry with the tutorial! I have a family member who could use a custom sketchbook cover for Christmas! :slight_smile:

1 Like