What events should Glowforge be at?

If you ever need a vacation spot I have a nice place in Montreat, NC - just east of Asheville. Nothing like the smell of the mountains

2 Likes

Born in Charlotte, grew a bunch in Concord. Ashville is some of the most beautiful topography I have ever seen.
Some of the Earth’s oldest mountains, eroded from their former glory when they rivaled the Himalaya.

It is really appropriate to Demo a Glowforge with a possibly dangerous or inadequate power supply

It’s on like Donkey Kong! I’ve been selected to present the Glowforge @FETC2017 in Orlando. It’s almost 10,000 international attendees from all levels of the educational world. The date is January 24-27, so I’m really hoping to get our Glowforge in December so I can know enough about it be able to demonstrate it to a large audience.

4 Likes

Congratulations! Way to live - put it out there and commit. :slightly_smiling_face:

Another reason @Dan needs to make good on his December promise :+1:

1 Like

I still think you should look in to the ASMC event. It is in Austin this year, in March. There are about 200 Apple Resellers from around the country and Canada who are looking for new partnerships with Vendors, and have skilled Technicians who are familiar with repairing precision equipment to exacting standards. They have a vendor fair like the Macworlds of old (smaller though). This is I think the 12th year. Keynote speakers and workshops for vendors and participants. The people who attend are the business owners, purchasers, and Service managers.

I have good contacts there and can get you in touch with the right people.
PM Me if you want info

1 Like

[

Maker Faire San Diego - Balboa Park October 6+7, 2018

](https://sandiego.makerfaire.com/)

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.