What Kind of Training? AAAAAARMY TRAINING SIR!

I posted that one separately. :relaxed:

If you want the more special items to appear in the highlights, add them as a separate thread to the Made On a Glowforge Category.

It’s the category designed for the results of the PR & Beta users builds.

1 Like

And I finally decided we couldn’t make a sign without a sign holder in case she wants it on her desk…

5 minutes in OnShape and voila… Feel free to mod to your heart’s content… This is printed in E3D PETg on my E3D BigBox with 0.2mm layers via simplify3D and Octoprint.

sign stand.stl (123.8 KB)
sign stand.step (82.1 KB)

19 Likes

Well that’s just awesome. I kinda want to do one and try to keep the star white. Nice!

1 Like

Nice! (Fun way to mix and match between the creative genres!) :relaxed:

2 Likes

Oh, I did fix that:

But here is the logo

US Army Logo.ai.zip (69.5 KB)

3 Likes

That looks so professional and I am sure she will be proud to have it on her desk. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Great work! Nice use of your materials, equipment, and skill!
And, yes, my brother and I routinely quote that scene. The title of the post was pure click-bait for me.

3 Likes

Hag Sameach from Omaha!

2 Likes

Odd we are getting 18C here tomorrow… I may wear shorts.

I wore sleeves outside today because… I was lazy to take my coat off and carry it.

So remember this next time any of you stereotype us :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just don’t call me Francis. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lighten up, Francis. :wink:

5 Likes

Wow! Love the variations on the theme - that’s a terrific gift.

2 Likes

man, oh man! love watching all this stuff roll out! :smile:

1 Like

Wow, looks great!

And now we know why!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr…yap yap yap…grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :rage:

1 Like

@Dan, as I am sure you know, having a easy to set up device like a Glowforge, makes it hard to stop. Any project invokes the “hey, I wonder how that project would look engraved on a slice of cucumber, etc…” Sort of the “will it blend”. Hard to stop. But it’s just so easy to scale, change, setup for a different substance that you can just keep going…

5 Likes

Really nice of you to share all these variations and explanations!

So, what does it look like on a slice of cucumber?

10 Likes

Great project! Luggage tags are on my “early list” as soon as I get my Forge. Your’s came out really nice!

1 Like

Love the movie reference!!! Bill Murray killed it…