Wishing everyone a happy end of the year

I hope you all get to spend some time with your loved ones and have a good time in the process.
Life is about spending time with who you love.
Cheers!

10 Likes

Thx @spike

Geary Christmas…

…and a Happy New Gear!

7 Likes

@dlaituri I think I love you!

2 Likes

Happy Holidays to All…we are one day closer to getting our Glowforge…counting the days. :smile:

1 Like

Happy holiday’s to all!! Been a while since I have been able to spend Christmas with my wife and daughter, this one is great.

1 Like

@bangert78, Glad to hear Chief!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas to everyone. A little bummed that Santa forgot to put my Glowforge on his delivery sleigh. But the good news is that the house smells like apple pie and pine needles, not burnt acrylic and leather.

2 Likes

Got to love this outlook in life

1 Like

Have a great day with family and friends! I must admit the first thing I did this morning was check my email for something from Glowforge. It’s something that they just might do, being so nice and all, sending the news that I had been chosen for beta on Christmas Day. But now that Christmas is here I can let go and wait for the real shipment. I so enjoy all the folks here in the community and look forward to happy times ahead. Wow. Next Holiday season will be Glowforged to the max!

2 Likes

Figured out when I was 10 years old that Santa had to be a master of time and/or space to deliver all the presents in one night. So now that I have a modest understanding of special relativity and 30 years of Dr. Who episodes it wasn’t a huge leap to believe he had 10,000 Glowforges in a warehouse ready for today.

5 Likes

What a wonderful bunch of positive and caring posts. Makes this special day even nicer. Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a Glowforge New Year! :fireworks:

2 Likes

Tom Baker for ever!!!

1 Like

Glowforge delivery day is a fixed point in time. Even the Doctor can’t change it. :wink:

4 Likes

merry christmas to the christmas inclined, and happy holidays to the rest of us! If you get in the beta, don’t lose an eye!

1 Like