$1 Font and graphic sale

Well…a bit slow here, then. I think I am signed up with them. If that was the case, it seems that their emails to me would have mentioned that. (or perhaps I wasn’t paying close enough attention). $10 won’t kill me, but it’s the principle…:confused:

I’m sure it’s been mentioned on the forum before that there’s a daily free font found here…

https://www.creativefabrica.com/daily-gifts/

…as well as other giveaways…

https://www.creativefabrica.com/freebies/

2 Likes

Yep and if you keep grabbing them you end up with piles of them you can’t choose from - it’s like the buffet line on a cruise ship :grinning:

3 Likes

I do know about the free fonts on that website…I’ve taken advantage of that before. Can’t help but think though, that the ones that are now on sale for $1 probably aren’t in the free font bunch anyway.

:grin: Go with that.

I haven’t seen a quality issue or even a specific designer or type that would suggest the sometimes free font is a substandard one vs the pay fonts. I think there’s some random algorithm that selects a font and makes it free for a day or a week or a dollar for the annual sale

1 Like

I’ve been using one of the fonts I picked up from this a TON in the last couple of days. I love the way it engraves! Thanks again!

2 Likes

Very cool bruce, glad you found a good one. :heart:

1 Like

Go with that. :smile: That’s probably the case and you would know way more about that than I.

It cracks me up how poor the grammar is on some of these…

8 Likes

Ohhhh God! That last one made me cringe! :persevere:

6 Likes

Oh my, that last one puts a lot of pressure on the wedding guests. :flushed:

9 Likes

LOL! I just read it as bad English, but now that you make me think about it… YIPES. Either serious pressure for the wedding party or somebody plans to be gross. :innocent:

2 Likes

You were NOT joking. Why, why, why do they not allow you to download the entire product in one file? These font bundles may be the death of me. Which, of course, is my own fault for buying so much. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Same issue, I would have gone back for more but what a pain in the neck to download them all!

2 Likes

Downloaded everything in the time it took to watch Iron Man 2.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t care if it too 12 hours to download, but having to download each font separately is crazy (and there are extra clicks even for that). I’m about halfway through. I just have other things I want to be doing with my life. Like chatting here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I should clarify that I bought a font bundle with 32 fonts and I have to download each one individually. Anyway, I’ll be happy when they are all installed!

1 Like

Agreed. Downloading each font individually bugged the heck out of me.

2 Likes

Show of hands: how many of us have broken OSs by trying to install too many fonts?

• Found the font limit
  • There’s a limit?

0 voters

2 Likes

Prior to breaking, I had installed so many fonts on one machine that the boot cycle took 8-12 minutes only on the font loading portion, then lagged to high heaven. These days, I try to be careful.

3 Likes