$1 Font and graphic sale

Came across this and thought others might enjoy it as well. I spent $15 and got a lot of loot!
Some of the bundles are really great deals for a buck. (I thought the split font might be good for the holidays. ) If you look around you’ll find several SVG graphic files as well.

22 Likes

Wow! That’s much easier. I’ve been creating that split look in Inkscape. ha ha. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Dadgummit @kittski! :smile:
(Gonna take me all day to download my purchases.)

2 Likes

This is so weird. I JUST came off of there after buying several $1 fonts. Quite the deal, for sure.

2 Likes

Spent $9 bucks my self and got a ton. Great deal and thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

You’re welcome @jusles. Misery loves company so you need to spend at least 15 bucks so I don’t feel guilty. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Great minds thinking alike again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huh!!! FIFTY! (And I’m trying to decide if I’m happy or sad over that…it was one heck of a deal.) :smile:

4 Likes

(Sheesh…now, I’m actually entertaining the idea of going back on there and buying some more).

Need. NOT!

3 Likes

oh thanks, dang this forum is expensive though… :joy: Anyone want to spill on their favorite font manager?

3 Likes

dang you people.

3 Likes

I bought some fonts on Friday. Hard to pass up when they are $1.

2 Likes

Yeah, I bought 7 today…hard to keep it to just 7, but they were some good ones.

3 Likes

I should have known that I would be self-prophesizing…I went back and bought 5 more. But, still…$10 for all that cool stuff…a bargain.

2 Likes

You are both my heros. I have been inspired by your wanton desire for more fonts and went back and got 12 more. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think it’ some kind of disease.

4 Likes

Clearly I’m infected becasue this morning I realized I had bought the same font twice. I must have really liked it. :rofl:

1 Like

:smile: at least they were only a dollar!

They’re free (one a week anyway) if you sign up with them.

1 Like

WooHoo! Best $5 I’ve spent in a while. Thanks!

2 Likes