13th CLUB GO CHECK YOUR UPS & EMAILS!

look to be in pretty good shape, too?

6 Likes

The real question … black crumbtray?

7 Likes

Yeah, I never ever trust their estimate. I assume I’m at the end of a route as I’m always 6 pm or later. sigh…

2 Likes

Crumb tray?

35 Likes

Yup lookin good so far

1 Like

OMG it’s black!!!

10 Likes

Yeah baby :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Huh. When did you get the ‘Your Glowforge was ready’ email again?

3 Likes

July 13

3 Likes

I am thinking the fireplace flue might work for the venting

2 Likes

You mean, yesterday?

1 Like

No, June 13

2 Likes

Well hell, my GF was delivered, but not the second accessory package :-/ It still shows it’s out for delivery though. Not sure why it would have been put on a different truck…

6 Likes

Are you still able to set it up without the 2nd package? I really hope it shows up soon - that would be absolutely crazy making on top of everything else your club has gone through thus far!

3 Likes

I got the email saying it was on its way yesterday

2 Likes

June 12 for the “would you like your glowforge?” email

4 Likes

Meet “Tom Servo” :slight_smile: I have him connected to wifi and ready to go, but will have to wait on the second package to go any further. (They tell me it’s on a second truck, but it’s coming.) The package was in great shape and was super easy to open. Well done on the packaging guys!

Apparently the measurements of my GF cart wasn’t the actual base size, it included the handles. So presto change-o, used a table my grandfather made about 80 yrs ago. Kinda nice mix of new and old. Now to wait for UPS part deux.

36 Likes

@dan Let 'em rip. Send the forges forth :soon::truck:

5 Likes

It’s been a while since I used MEK to glue acrylic. You can Dope it with some scrap Acrylic to make it thicker. It will be a little more forgiving on imperfect mating surfaces.

4 Likes

Congrats!!!I I’m so excited for you—you’re seriously going to love it!

3 Likes