17" Laptop Messenger Bag

Designed this XL messenger bag that will fit just about anything you want to carry! Padded bottom to protect a laptop and plenty of pockets inside and out for organization. I cut everything on the pro. Main pieces are too big for a basic so the pro passthrough was essential to getting this cut. All hand-stitched. This bag also converts from shoulder carry mode to a backpack. I ran out of 1.5in d-rings so that’s the only thing missing on the back of the bag. Pattern is available.

44 Likes

This is beautiful. So impressive at the talent!

2 Likes

Nicely done. If only I had somewhere to go and an excuse to have something like this.

2 Likes

Nice work

1 Like

Since I’ve been making so many small things, I’ve been wanting g to make at least one large thing. Don’t know if I’m up to doing a full bag, but I had considered doing a sleeve for my laptop. Great work!

2 Likes

Looks great. I haven’t tried leather yet, but this is what I’d aspire to accomplish. Nicely done.

3 Likes

You haven’t done leather, but the projects you have done have been incredible

3 Likes

Great leather work.

1 Like

That is quite a bag! Well done!

1 Like

Very nice. How did you get the soot/black off of the edges after the laser cut the leather?

1 Like

I use a damp microfiber cloth to clean off the soot. I am also constantly cleaning the cloth with dish soap so as not to rub the soot back into the leather.

Oh! My Goodness Awesome. Wish I had a Pro.

1 Like