17" Laptop Messenger Bag

Designed this XL messenger bag that will fit just about anything you want to carry! Padded bottom to protect a laptop and plenty of pockets inside and out for organization. I cut everything on the pro. Main pieces are too big for a basic so the pro passthrough was essential to getting this cut. All hand-stitched. This bag also converts from shoulder carry mode to a backpack. I ran out of 1.5in d-rings so that’s the only thing missing on the back of the bag. Pattern is available.

46 Likes

This is beautiful. So impressive at the talent!

2 Likes

Nicely done. If only I had somewhere to go and an excuse to have something like this.

2 Likes

Nice work

1 Like

Since I’ve been making so many small things, I’ve been wanting g to make at least one large thing. Don’t know if I’m up to doing a full bag, but I had considered doing a sleeve for my laptop. Great work!

2 Likes

Looks great. I haven’t tried leather yet, but this is what I’d aspire to accomplish. Nicely done.

3 Likes

You haven’t done leather, but the projects you have done have been incredible

3 Likes

Great leather work.

1 Like

That is quite a bag! Well done!

1 Like

Very nice. How did you get the soot/black off of the edges after the laser cut the leather?

2 Likes

I use a damp microfiber cloth to clean off the soot. I am also constantly cleaning the cloth with dish soap so as not to rub the soot back into the leather.

Oh! My Goodness Awesome. Wish I had a Pro.

1 Like

Awesome. Where do I find the pattern? New to the community want to know how to find patterns thanks

The original posts states that they designed this themselves. One quick search of Etsy returns some options. Leather bag patterns | Etsy