17 Projects

@lindseyodum – OH – now I see which message you replied to. Sorry.

Ebamaz Metal Business Cards Anodized Aluminum Plaque Plate 86X54X0.8mm (Blue, Blank,10PCS)

I use Full Power, Full Speed, 450 Lines Per Inch Engrave.

2 Likes

Wow, such great and varied projects! Thanks for sharing them.

2 Likes

This is spectacular - I could imagine our family having a blast creating any one of these projects!

3 Likes

There’s no threaded view, but if you click the little curvy arrow next to the icon in the upper right that shows who the reply is for, it will pop up the specific message that was replied to. (Took me forever to figure that out!)

2 Likes

Thanks, @dan! I know you have seen it all, so that really means a lot to me. And thank you very much for Glowforge! We have had a lot of fun with it.

1 Like

Thanks, @geek2nurse

2 Likes

I did not know this! Since in other places the curvy arrow starts a response I just guessed that it did the same there. Doh!

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch! I’m still new and have four kids, two of which are under two, so there’s a strong possibility that I simply replied wrong! The time I have to figure things out here is very minimal if you can imagine!! Do you mind telling me what sort of magnet you used for the business cards? I tried to look it up after I saw your project but could not figure it out specifically.

1 Like

Sure, no problem. The first few were combos of washers and 8mm diameter neodenium magnets. By the time I was making 20 at a time these worked better:

totalElement Magnetic Name Tag/ID… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EHK287M?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

1 Like

For business cards (US normal sized anyway) you can also use peel & stick magnets. You can get these from Amazon.

Self Adhesive Business Card Magnets, Peel and Stick, Great Promotional Product, Value Pack of 100 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E7L1COA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Qkb-CbHB4X44Y

1 Like

This is very cool. I love Dune, great book.

Fear is the mind-killer…I will face my fear…Only I will remain.

3 Likes