2,553 SVG Files

Thank you, that’s very helpful

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. When I first got the Glowforge I was already making christmas presents for all my kids and grandkids for about 8 years at that point. I got the glowforge to enhance my woodworking and to be able to custom engrave the pens and game calls I make. I received it the first week of December that year and realized I needed to use vector formatted file to be able to do cutouts and such and it gave me more control with the engravings so I had to give myself a crash course in one of the artistic design programs. I chose Adobe Illustrator and finally had created and cut 13 different personal puzzles complete with display/storage boxes by Christmas Eve. Anyone who knows me, knows I’m a hoppy junkie. When I get into something, I take it to the nth degree so I started experimenting and testing and creating and this is what I ended up with. I’ve designed a few things myself but mostly I’ll find an image or idea I like and I’ll take it apart in Illustrator and tweek it to my own personal taste/design/functional layout and go from there. I also own my own business as an electrician so that’s why I don’t have a lot of chances to post but I’ll try and make some time to throw a couple of things up in the near future.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.