Variation on a theme.

38 Likes

That is too cute!

1 Like

Mahalo!!! Fun to make!

2 Likes

Those are adorable!

2 Likes

Great design. Really brings focus to the year where things changed. There are those times in life where is a “Before” and an “After”.

3 Likes

Love Snoopy!! Too darn cute!

2 Likes

Thank you @shanenlaina @PrintToLaser and @JimmyWayneWestie !!!

The kids keep referring to “after coronavirus is over” like it is a movie. I wonder if back in time they referred to prior pandemics with such finality. “After this bubonic plague is over we really should have you over for some rugby”

7 Likes

OMG!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

1 Like

Such a cute variation on the theme. As a teacher myself, I can relate. :slight_smile: I am sure it will be loved.

3 Likes

This is so cute!!! Remote learning has a lot of challenges. This is a very special gift.

I have the pleasure of having our 6 year old grandson doing it from our home. The teachers have all been fabulous. They especially deserve something extra this year.

I’ve been enjoying the introduction to the newer methods of education. I must come up with something to send to them.

The 3 year old granddaughter has been so good to allow me the time to work with her brother. (Thinking she needs a special reward also!). She is excited to go to school.

3 Likes

Thank you! I think that @arh2 's fairy tale generator would be a great gift for her if she doesn’t already have a bunch of them. :slight_smile: We still use ours… mind you we made it Hawaiian style and put their names in it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awwww, thanks! It is still one of my favorites too. Every parent with a little kid has one, including our mailman!

2 Likes

Indeed! Just moved the Fairytale Generator up in my “To Make” list. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the reminder!

2 Likes

can u share ur settings please!!!