2022 Christmas card, late

So I finally got around to whipping up some Christmas cards, and got them out in time. It was a much less involved project this year. I just found a graphic I liked in Creative Fabrica, and made rubber (actually laser polymer) stamps out of it. The lacy part was stamped on the top half of the paper then turned around and used for the bottom half, then embossed with gold embossing powder. The words were then positioned in the appropriate spaces and stamped in red. Using a stamp positioner, it didn’t take long to make 40 cards.

36 Likes

Fantastic!

Did you buy blank cards? Or did you make them too?

7 Likes

Beautiful!

6 Likes

I used heavyweight cardstock that I die-cut with that stitching pattern, then stuck it to another half sheet of the heavy cardstock, folded in half. I ran a red Copic marker around the edges before sticking the die cut piece down.

12 Likes

Beautiful work @cynd11 !! Love the gold embossing with the red.

3 Likes

Nice work!
A bright spot? They will never see another like it anywhere!

3 Likes

Those are gorgeous! You’ve set that bar so high…then surpassed it again.

4 Likes

Omg, yes!

3 Likes

Lovely!!

2 Likes

Those cards are absolutely beautiful! I used to do a lot of rubber stamping and loved using glitter. I’d go to work with glitter on my face and hands, just because it seemed to linger in the air, so even after I took a shower it would find me! I still haven’t gotten around to making stamps on the laser, it’s still on my to-do list.

1 Like

Glitter: the herpes of the art world.

4 Likes

The whole design is great. I especially love the die cut.

3 Likes