2022 graduation picture frame

This was designed for a 5x7 photo. I have not made this one yet. But, I have gotten many awesome designs from here and wanted to contribute.

graduation picture frame 2022|353x500

21 Likes

Just in time for graduation! Thanks for sharing! :grinning:

4 Likes

Got a photo of the finished product?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! And thanks for sharing!

I cleaned it up a bit and made it easier to use on the :glowforge:

graduation picture frame 2022 (2)

27 Likes

Very nice, thanks for the share!!!

1 Like

HI =) I would like to know what program you used to ‘clean it up a bit’? Do you have something akin to AutoCad?

1 Like

I just used Inkscape.

Loaded the original design, changed the viewport and some of the colors (to give a proper order to cutting and engraving) and lined each piece up so it would fit on the :glowforge: bed.

2 Likes

Nice share! Thank you!

Thanks so much–just what I was looking for!!

Thank @coll7j it is their design! I just cleaned it up a bit.

OK. Thank you so much. The reason I asked is because I found a different file (somewhere) on the interwebs and it had the info and instructions (listed on the bottom left) in the same format. The file of which I refer was a 3D illusion file. I am trying to figure out how to create those, so I thought that the ‘instructions’ may indicate a particular app / program being used. If you know anything about 3D illusion image creating, I would LOVE for you to share. Thank you so much!!

Oh! Those instructions are created when you “export” from the GFUI.

I loaded the image into the GFUI to test it and exported it. That is what created the “instructions” in the corner.

2 Likes

This is wonderful and it came at the perfect time! I have a friend of my youngest graduating this year and this will be perfect! Thank you so much!

Again, not my design. Thank @coll7j

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

big THANK YOU