$27,907,995 SOLD IN 30 DAYS is misleading

This response made my day. At least you’re keeping your sense of humor.

True enough, but they corrected it so it isn’t really relevant to what the OP is getting at.

1 Like

so flag it as spam.

Is this what happens when you run out of things to complain about?

1 Like

Are you an international order? I’m surprised a day 3 pro order isn’t scheduled before March 2nd if in the US.

Nope. I live 190 miles North of the Glowforge offices, over the great wall, in the barren frozen wastelands of Canada where it is a miracle that we even have the internet and don’t still live in igloos.
I guess it’s pretty obvious why my order has been cast aside from the previously declared delivery queue without even a straight up explanation as to why, It is very dangerous for delivery sleds at this time of year and even the brave American delivery persona are reluctant to get too close​ to the Northern wall once winter nears.

So, yes, Canada is international.

4 Likes

@dan indicated that Canadian certification would take awhile (more stringent regulations I guess) – I’m Canadian as well so it’s kinda painful to see that. It is/was possible to have it delivered to one of the US post forwarding addresses and pick it up yourself (I think at least one Canadian did that) and have it a lot sooner but then you’re responsible for brokerage/clearing customs yourself.

2 Likes

at least 2, I think 3…

2 Likes