287 Leather Dog Hats Made With My Glowforge

Hey - I’m not sure if you are interested in this but I have made 287 leather hats/bows for my dog with my Glowforge and posted them on Instagram every day (Leslie Harry (@leslieharry) • Instagram photos and videos). They are adorable and I just did a Bored Panda post with the highlights.
https://www.boredpanda.com/i-have-made-287-leather-hats-for-my-dog-i-am-making-365-i-have-not-missed-a-day-since-her-birthday/![69357889_464273637487584_2065599203148562432_n|500x500](upload://39KZywwYl1QEvtf8SmysDudsdPt.jpeg)

39 Likes

I love the hats, bows, and your commitment to making a year’s worth!

5 Likes

Surely you jest. This is a dead bullseye for our interests. Keep the posts coming!

9 Likes

Outstanding! Look forward to checking out your instagram.

2 Likes

Very cute! :smile:

3 Likes

How precious! This is fantastic work, the lace up is a wonderful detail.

2 Likes

Ditto on what @cas.wood said!

3 Likes

I know it’s not a hat, but those cord organizers you posted on the 11th are lovely too!!

3 Likes

Very Cute! Looks like you have a very willing model there.

3 Likes

Love the model, and the hats are great, too.

3 Likes

Holy smokes, amazing!

3 Likes

Yeah, sometimes it feels crazy, but my students and my kids look forward to seeing them every day. It gives me a strange sense of accomplishment knowing that I haven’t missed any!

2 Likes

She loves it - knows that she gets lots of hugs and treats when it is photo time!

2 Likes

Thanks! I made a cat first, just for me and they became a thing that all of my daughters’ friends loved.

1 Like

That hat took the better part of a day!

YAY!!! I love that my crazy is supported!

4 Likes

What a fun line-up. The one pictured here is my favorite!

1 Like

A hat as a cat? would love to see a dog with a cat as a hat :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’ve actually made quite a few - I made a bow with the cat from the movie Coraline the other day.

3 Likes

Nice hat! You need to scale it up to steampunk around in! Twins! Great design

1 Like