30 Days of Design Challenge

Sounds fun! Will enjoy seeing projects abound. Hope to get a couple out over the month.

1 Like

Wait, did you already start?

1 Like

Yes, I started. But I can start over if you want (or other people can lag a day or two behind me). My 30 days does not have to be the same dates as your 30 days.

1 Like

Iā€™m In! I only got my GFPro just over a month ago, so Iā€™m bursting with ideas. ā€¦ hopefully I keep up with the pack! Iā€™ve been doing mostly original work since I got the basics down.

Looking forward to seeing all the new ideas!

2 Likes

This reminds me of photo projects Iā€™ve done (Project 365)! :grinning:
I know I canā€™t do this every day but I like @hansepeā€™s suggestion

Another idea is that I could come up with a pic or drawing of something Iā€™d like to explore more later. So letā€™s say Iā€™m working my regular job and on a quick break or a conference call and I get an idea and doodle it out in a notebook (Iā€™m trying to go digital notebook right now on my iPad). Then later I have this huge book of ideas to come back to. I might be able to come up with one doodle or pic per day.

4 Likes

one doodle or pic per day

Sounds good to me!

2 Likes

:smiley: I can do that with the plasma & CNC! Welding words on sticks - whoā€™da thunk thatā€™d be a thing? :wink:

2 Likes

I will probably start 1/1. Iā€™m a couple of states away until tomorrow night.

4 Likes

I somehow missed this part. Oh Well

4 Likes

52 WoD :slight_smile:
Seems possible!

1 Like

Wonder if we can get one DoD thread for each day rather than separate threadsā€¦

2 Likes

Or one per person, maybe, since weā€™re kind of starting at different times?

1 Like

ā€¦although itā€™s nice to see each design in its own separate thread. Hmmm.

2 Likes

I thought this at first, but honestly, if we end up flooding MoaG with new and unique designs, is that a bad thing? :slight_smile:

ā€¦ especially with all these new and ā€œanxious to createā€ owners out there!

5 Likes

Figured each person could just add the design to the right thread when theyā€™re done, but it was just a thought. If just 10 people do this and create a new thread each day, itā€™s going to be a sea of threads with very similar titles.

3 Likes

Iā€™m ok with this

2 Likes

I think if theyā€™re all different threads, it would help to identify what the design is in the title.

3 Likes

Yeah, I decided not to title mine with the challenge info, Iā€™ll just keep my own count. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like this idea! Even though Iā€™m starting off a little behind. . .

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only one, but every time I see your posts and the ā€œDoDā€ in the title, I think Department of Defense :sweat_smile: Who know, maybe you will make a 3-d tank with moving tread and turret! You are certainly advancing fast in your design prowess so far!

6 Likes