35 Projects Made on a Glowforge in 2020

Hi everyone!

As some of you might know, I started a YouTube channel last year in 2020 and set out on a challenge to share my process of designing and making a new project every week. I can’t believe I’ve been able to keep up with this challenge from May 2020 to now!

Here’s 1 photo for each of the 35 projects in no particular order. I hope they inspire your designs and projects!

If you’re interested, every Sunday, I share my process of cutting and making my latest projects through Instagram using stories, which unfortunately disappear after 24 hours :smile:.

Happy New Year to you all!
Tim Ung

76 Likes

Absolutely fabulous!

Do I recognize the Angular Shell lamp from the catalog? Congrats on getting picked up there :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wow…you have been REALLY busy. Your cardboard projects are very impressive. :blush:

8 Likes

Yes! I’m excited to see a lot of Glowforge owners making the Angular Shell lamp. Thank you! Just between us, it was initially inspired by the throne in Game of Thrones :laughing:.

8 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it :smile:.

1 Like

I feel like I have benefited by your Glowforge ownership by watching your YouTube channel, making your lamps and admiring the cardboard projects. Can’t wait to see where your designs go in 2021.

6 Likes

I like each and every one and love several of these.

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

Some absolutely cracking designs there, I love the way you have explored themes and techniques

5 Likes

A great portfolio of work! Keep going!!

3 Likes

I remember a lot of those, although some I hadn’t seen before. Really a wonderful body of work. And the quality of your photography is not a small part of it.

6 Likes

Such impressive work!

3 Likes

So many wondrous things! Some are fun, but all lovely. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

At first I was going to say that’s a lot of cardboard, but then I kept scrolling. They all look great.

5 Likes

Wow! I wish I had your imagination. These are fantastic! I think I’m gonna have to buy a thesaurus to find new ways to say fantastic…

4 Likes

Thank you for posting and inspiring all of us. Some exceptional work here!

2 Likes

I’m a newbie and just learning. Thanks for sharing - very inspiring for members like me!

2 Likes

It’s really nice to see your works. You are an artist…
I just make stuff on a laser cutter :slight_smile:
Keep up the great work, you are an inspiration for many of us…

2 Likes

You’re pieces deserve to be in the MOMA store. They are just beautiful. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Wow! Very impressive! Awesome work.

1 Like