3d Christmas ornament ( snowy cabin)

Beautiful work! Merry (early) Christmas!

1 Like

Simply great work. Looks great :+1:

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Absolutely incredible and generous! I’ve been lazy in my making and this is amazing project to get fired up about! Thank you!

3 Likes

It is beginning to look like Christmas.

4 Likes

This is so cute! Thank you!

1 Like

I made it! Amazing! Thank you very much for the file! Love it!

3 Likes

Oh thank you so very much!!! I love love love this!!!

2 Likes

Brand new to my laser, only a few prints and have made three of these ornaments, two added a name to the front lawn of the cabin. Great design, putting me in a Christmas mood. Thank you!

20 Likes

The name is a nice touch. :blush:

3 Likes

Nice! I’ll try to keep making some designs for the free catagory, so keep posted on that section.

8 Likes

This is so nice. I’m a newcomer. How do I copy the designs to try?

2 Likes

Click on the file in the original post and save it to your machine.

1 Like

Thanks so much. I’m amazed at what one can make with the glowforge. For years, I’ve wanted a laser engrave.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing it is a great design!

2 Likes

These would make awesome small gifts! Thank you so much for sharing.

2 Likes

Thank you so very much for your share. It is simply beautiful!

1 Like

We just bought land in the mountains of NC and are looking at cabin designs. Making one of these for our Christmas tree to commemorate our new adventure!!! Thanks for sharing!!

4 Likes

Cool. Where? My wife & I are looking in the Blue Ridge Mtns for a place. We were going to get serious about visiting and staying for long vacations this year but the pandemic has put a dent into that plan. So next year.

The idea of land and building a house has its attractions because it will likely be our last one, but there are an awful lot of nice places already built and we’ve done the build it thing and not sure we want to go through all of that again. But we’re looking for somewhere that’s also on a lake or river which means the existing houses tend to be large and we don’t want to do that either.

2 Likes

We bought 7acres just north east if Boone, NC. on the South Fork New River. It has a spring fed brook with a small waterfall. Truly a blessing as the price was too good to believe. The building process will be crazy… Just putting in the driveway will be a process but we plan to do it in stages. Its our retirement plan!! Plan to do a couple airb&b rentals and some treehouse camping platforms. A real labor of love!!

5 Likes