45 RPM Record

Here is the Plastic insert file…

insert 1.psd.svg.zip (7.9 KB)

3 Likes

Love it! So funny ~ I just made my first record today. (I hadn’t seen this thread, so I bought an svg.) I’m making a few records to go with a black acrylic cake top I’m making for a friend’s 50th. His wife chose the theme “Backyard Boogie”. :blush: I’m adding the labels tomorrow.

6 Likes

That’s awesome, I love the Mini LP!

Jonathan

2 Likes

Ha, these are so good that you should put a warning label on: Not for use with actual turntable!

4 Likes

HA! who knows it may sound better then today’s music!!!

I’m older than dirt. Still, some things I’ve learned not to say if I don’t want to sound like I’m ready for the nursing home. :wink:

Examples:

• Disparaging “Today’s Music”.
  • Commenting on how kids were more behaved, disciplined, educated or polite like they were in “My Day”.
  • Talking about the 1950s, 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s as if it were yesterday.
  • Mentioning that “our” generation didn’t have the luxuries or “things” that seem to be necessary today.
  • etc… You get the idea.

I can remember my great grandmother talking to my grandma and complaining about how that fancy new electric stove made her a lazy cook.

“GET OFF MY GRASS!”

11 Likes

LOL, well I am Generation Rx - 20 years ago I went to a Grateful dead concert on acid, I went 5 years ago to a Phish concert on antacid.

5 Likes

I SO agree with this thought process. My husband seems to be doing this more and more. He is 80, but I still keep telling him to stop being such an ‘old man’. So stereotypical.

1 Like

Love this 45 vinyl and would love to do a project with it. Is the SVG file still available? I can’t seem to find it in the thread.

It is the image in the first post.

1 Like

Thank you for such a quick reply, I was looking for a link. :upside_down_face:

1 Like