5-layer Holiday Scenes LED Shadow Box

Yes you may. There is a trick, that I don’t know, to posting video directly like a photo, but it can be done. Also, it has to be short as there is a size limit. For longer videos people usually post a link to their video hosting site of choice.

and if you load to YouTube and then post the link here the video will embed automatically

Lies. I’m certain these are lies.

1 Like

Lol! Let me clarify… no graphic design background… my artsy background is quilting so that may qualify as design background… we can stretch out the definition a little…

5 Likes

These look great! Living hinge around the top right?

1 Like

Yep! Love them!

1 Like

where did you find the pattern. Like you brand new and trying to find some patterns to learn on. If you can share thanks so much

The 5-layers design I created using Inkscape … I combined various cliparts to create the 5 layer scenes

2 Likes

Once you wrap your head around how they work it’s not hard to make your own using Inkscape. There are free svg resources on the Internet for shapes you can’t make yourself (I can do the sun, moon, hills and mountains - and that is about it.)

You can also Google to find patterns for sale. I bought a Halloween one for five dollars because I liked it and it saved me the time. Presumably they sell them on Etsy.

1 Like

thanks

PROOF: PLEASE EXAMINE IT CAREFULLY!!!
All corrections/changes should be indicated on proof prior to printing.
PLEASE CHECK THE ENTIRE PROOF
FOR SPELLING OF NAMES, DATES, TIMES, ETC.
Errors not caught during proofing will be the responsibility of the customer. Changes, additions, deletions, or positions of copy after printing shall be considered a new job and charges as such.

Creative Screen Printing & More, Inc. 116 W. Thornton Three Rivers, TX 78071 361-786-2122 Office 361-786-2680 Fax

Wow beautiful!

1 Like

Great work! I love the coordinated boxes.

1 Like

Did you buy those patterns or make them?

I made them using Inkscape