50mm Paint Corners

Great practical cut. I need some of these as well! Thanks for the share!

9 Likes

Thank you! This will come in handy.

7 Likes

Thank You, real nice

7 Likes

Omg, I printing and using these today!
Thank you so much!!!

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing this helpful design :smiley:

7 Likes

I made little tetrahedrons a while back:

Would be pretty easy to scale these down, but the design in this thread is nice and simple and will support more weight than the caltrops can.

9 Likes

Always found the square head roofing nails prop things nicely.

However, good use for a lot of the scrap laying around and less of a concern about keeping track of how many loose square head roofing nails are in the room.
They would make a good ninja like escape plan. Toss a dozen or so behind you and a lot of them will be pointing up when done bouncing.

12 Likes

Practical and will work better than the ones off Amazon for sure! Thanks for the share

6 Likes

I just bought some a few weeks ago. It didn’t occur to me to make some on the Glowforge, but this is a great design, and next time I’m likely to use this rather than go buy more plastic pyramid ones.

9 Likes

Nice, thank you!

5 Likes

Brilliant! I love functional stuff like this. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

These might come in handy very soon! Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing! This is a very practical file / project that I can put to use in my shop.

4 Likes

Nice and practical. And cheap

6 Likes

That looks good. I love my origin. Do you watch the videos they do live every 2 weeks? Sometimes some really good stuff

7 Likes

That there… saved you some Rockler money… Nice job

4 Likes

I watched them when I got started with mine a couple of years ago and catch the occasional video here and there.

I’m really interested in their new online design Studio and the Plate they are introducing this week at the Atlanta show.

4 Likes

I saw that plate. It’s pretty cool. I’ll have to see if I can justify it. Or I’ll just buy it, just because it’s cool looking

4 Likes

these are great, thanks

6 Likes

Thank you for generously sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes