5x7 card stand/display

Made yet again, another type of display stand per request… surprise, surprise lol. This time is a whole different style that holds 5x7 cards or journals. Up to a max width of 5.75" that way the envelopes fit in too. This also marked off a request for 5x7 journals too in the same project lol. Hopefully I don’t have to make another stand for awhile lol.

Files for the display can be found here if you need one for your cards: etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

Also a shout out to Jennys Crafty Cards for testing this file out with her amazing looking custom cards, if you want to check out her custom cards you can find those here too: www.jennyscraftycards.com

24 Likes

Nicely done.

3 Likes

Once again great work.

4 Likes

Has any one asked for tilted display stands? Might add a bit of challenge for you, and display the wares below eye level better. Great work!

3 Likes

I have but not sure if I am gonna make more stands right now lol made enough for awhile ha ha but who knows

2 Likes

I like all the little extra design touches here. It could have been a much simpler and more boring shape.

3 Likes

Thanks. I like the waterfall slot in edges

1 Like