Settings I used.

31 Likes

Great detail.

4 Likes

Very nice indeed,

3 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

I love this technique and the end results.

I still can’t work out what to do with them once I’ve made them though!

3 Likes

Wow! That’s a beaut! Nice! What are your plans with it? Just a display or will it make it on to a wall?

2 Likes

Nice! What did you color fill with?

2 Likes

Agree - the detail on this is great. I love tiles for that purpose.

2 Likes

Perfect turn out.

1 Like

Actually both I have family including my wife that are doctors and nurses. They are getting them as gifts.

1 Like

Sharpie just Red Sharpie. Then rub off the excess.

1 Like

Add felt or cork bottoms and the 4-inch tiles make a great coaster 6-inch for artwork or even trivets.

2 Likes

Oh wow. I have a slew of tiles begging for engraving. I have a group of med students I meet with once a month for “theology on tap”. It is one of the most privileged occasions I could ever hope for. They are all amazing. I made them beer bottle openers for the first meeting and I have been trying to think of something for the next time. This is a winner! Thanks for the inspiration.

I’ll have to make fourteen different engravings and let them all fight it out for which organ that decide to choose. Or perhaps it would be the luck of the draw. Thank you Thank you thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you and please let me know how it goes. I would love to see the progress you make as further inspiration.

Keep Creating.

I would use tiles as trivets. but NOT as coasters, unless you are protecting from heat some how. a sweaty glass can simply slide right off a tile coaster. I have seen sweaty glasses start to “glide” across a granite counter.

2 Likes