6-Pack Carrier

Hi Group,

Here’s my first scratch build. Pretty proud of it so I thought I’d share it.

Designed for 1/4" Plywood.

The ends are left open for personalized artwork.

Archive.zip (5.1 KB)

63 Likes

Looks like I need help with uploading the SVG files. Thanks

1 Like

Very nice! Looks like a party is about to happen in your future!

If you Zip the files before dropping them into the post, the Forum won’t shrink them. (It’s a forum quirk.)

2 Likes

Hey, thanks! Now you just need the bottles.

3 Likes

It is not often someone’s first post is giving us a free design! Great way to introduce yourself.

The svg is there but displays very small. This is a quirk in the forum software.

Most people zip their stuff and then post it as that gets around any forum quirks or platform issues. Also it allows adding instructions,photos,etc.

7 Likes

Nice work…and thanks!

4 Likes

Thanks everybody! I think I compressed the files correctly. Can anyone confirm that for me? Thanks

4 Likes

Looks good to me. Awesome project and great share! Welcome to the forum and thanks a bunch. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow you really know how to join a party. Thank you for sharing this very useful design.

6 Likes

Thanks for the great design share - I like how it makes very efficient use of the wood.:+1:

5 Likes

gotta say I love , i mean i could love a bit more if it showed up at my house full of Heineken

7 Likes

No kidding! Welcome, and thanks for sharing your work :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This is really nice! Thank you very much!

Welcome to the forum!!!

3 Likes

Very clean and functional. Thanks for sharing!

Wondered if this is made for beer bottles? I can tweak it if needed as our beer cans don’t quite fit from the top. And our tall boys wouldn’t fit. Great file.

Correct, I scaled it for beer bottles