7 layer Cowboy on Horse

Hey Everybody…guess who’s back…but only for a quick family visit.

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on here due to me being in the military deployed overseas. I’ve been authorized for a quick trip home to visit with family and friends, then I’m headed back. I had been creating a few designs while I was deployed, so I’ll see how many I can get cut and posted before I disappear again.

This 7 layer design of a Cowboy on a Horse measures 12" high and 8" wide (not including the base).
All made from maple, mahogany, walnut and hickory 1/4" plywood.

Hope you all enjoy.
Todd

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1091320168/digital-file-7-layer-cowboy-on-horse-art?ref=shop_home_active_1

36 Likes

Nice work. I’m glad to see you have your priorities right for a quick visit home. Glowforge right up there!

4 Likes

Of course this was with the wife’s permission. She wasn’t able to get the full time off while I’m home, so that’s when the Glowforge gets her attention. :smiley:

5 Likes

Love it! Welcome back for a bit. I’m trying to do something cool like this as a gift for someone but never getting anywhere with it, this is inspiring me!

3 Likes

Love the cowboy!!

3 Likes

Very nice work! Enjoy your time home. And, as always, thank you for your service to our country.

3 Likes

First off, thank you for your service. You are appreciated. May you have a wonderful time at home and stay safe until you return again. Secondly, that is a fabulous design! Great job!

2 Likes