A couple recent projects

42 Likes

I love the earring display with the built-in ruler. I assume for internet sales.

9 Likes

Everything looks great! It never occurred to me to use acrylic on a notebook ~ looks nice.

6 Likes

These all look wonderful. Love the last one.

6 Likes

Love the boots! Great design! :grinning:

8 Likes

Those are all so nice! Great job with all of them!

3 Likes

Nice work!
The acrylic on white makes it look 3-dimensional, what a lovely effect :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you. It was a design purchased from Etsy. I’m not a fast designer so I opted to buy. Lol

3 Likes

Thank you. Yes for sales. Will make my life easier s. Also a purchase from Etsy.

2 Likes

Thank you all. I’m a slow designer so I’ll buy more than design honestly. I love the acrylic for the notebook cover, but it will get dull and scratched over time but I’m ok with it. Lol.

4 Likes

I like them all especially the embossing.

3 Likes

Those notebooks are gorgeous!

3 Likes

Very nice work. I especially like the boots, you did a great job on them.

2 Likes

I don’t buy a lot of full designs, but I can’t draw at all, so I buy TONS of graphics. I felt bad about it, but my friend who is an artist reminded me that I’m supporting artists by doing so. I need to start buying 3D print designs- I haven’t been able to figure out anything!

3 Likes

Yea I can’t draw anything. Lol. And I’m slow at designing stuff because I’m learning Inkscape. If it was cricut, I’d rock it. Lol. But that’s a great point about supporting designers❤️

Very nice! I also am not a designer and buy all my designs. I figure that’s a lot more cost effective for me, as it would take me forever, and why design something myself when there is so much out there that is by far better than anything I can do? :grin:

2 Likes

You have been busy! The boots are my favorite.

1 Like