A Court of Thrones and Roses Map

After reading the entire “A Court of Thrones and Roses” Series, I figured it was time to use my crafting powers to recreate the map that was in A Court of Silver Flames. This map is made from resin, Laser cut Cherry wood, Acrylic, and various veneer species. It took around 2 months to make due to its complexity, but I think it turned out beautifully. I want to do the maps from the other Sarah J Mass worlds as well since they are all so beautiful. Crescent City is likely my next one.

If you want to see how I made this, we have a video here. https://youtu.be/EYZRE0M7yDo
We have also been posting regular updates for this map over on Tiktok under the same user name. If you want to see the nitty-gritty of a map build while we are doing it, I would recommend checking out tiktok!

Thank you!
Nicole - When Geeks Craft

31 Likes

That is beautiful. I am unfamiliar with these books, but I can understand why it took so long to make. I especially love the vines on the columns surrounding the map. They really make it stand out.

7 Likes

Wow. I am not familiar with that book, but loved hearing about your process and tools and mediums.

8 Likes

That is just amazing!

5 Likes

Incredible work!!

5 Likes

What an amazing map! I loved watching the video. Thank you for sharing your process. I have learned so much from you, and I hope someday to attempt a few of these techniques.

2 Likes