A crown can never have too many sparkles

I’ve been wanting to make a crown since I got my Glowforge and finally got a chance to make one for my niece for Christmas. I used the pink glitterflex from Craft Closet and the design from ConvinceThePrince on Etsy. I wore it while making other gifts to see how well it would stay on, and now I think I need my own crown to wear any time I want to play with lasers.

And a picture of my niece in all her Christmas finery:

60 Likes

That crown is the perfect topping for that outfit. Sparkly dress, satin ribbon and pink rollerblades topped off by the bejeweled crown. Win

13 Likes

OMG, love the crown! I hope she wears it over her helmet when she skates.

11 Likes

What a little princess! Perfect outfit! (Especially the skates!) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Wow!!! So sparkly … the crown and the little angel! Beautiful project!

10 Likes

That turned out absolutely beautiful! Love the sparkles. And, beautiful princess!

8 Likes

Love it! How fun is that, and yes, you need one too! Queen of the laser!

9 Likes

The crown is wonderful…surpassed only by your neice’s beauty.

7 Likes

What a magnificent crown - worn by a gorgeous princess.

7 Likes

Awww,. The crown is great, but a princess on skates is even better! What a cutie.

4 Likes

Oh wow, I love this! I might need to make something like this for my crown collection. My sisters and mom always wear a crown from my collection on their birthday (picture a bunch of middle aged and elderly women in crowns. :woman_shrugging:t3:) a craft form one would be super comfortable.

8 Likes

I love that you have a crown collection!

4 Likes

Crown and roller blades is epic.

5 Likes

Perfect!

3 Likes

That is fabulous… She is rockin it!

2 Likes