A few recent paint projects Star Wars edition

Jut a few new additions of things I have scored and then painted using poscas that I am happy with. I can’t remember if I posted Boba Fett before so sorry if a dupe. I finished it a few weeks ago.

Uploading: 360F9594-E5EE-446F-B1F7-31D792EDF8D0.jpeg…

43 Likes

The Yoda is a nice riff on the character. Cute. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Nice work with your Posca markers!

9 Likes

Cowboy C3-PO IS MY HERO!

11 Likes

I love the woodcut effect on C3PO. They are all really cool.

8 Likes

Lovely work!

4 Likes

And I am back! From a deep Rabbit hole!

Which tips do you use for this? Do you have other projects you have been using these markers for?

5 Likes

Wow! Love that 3po! Dang!

6 Likes

Nice work! All of these are great!

4 Likes

Thank you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

No real tips. Some flow different than others so test before using. Also don’t prime the tip on your work as some will prime heavy and puddle. Just have fun. They let you do things that brushing would be difficult.

Mainly just stuff like this. My kid who goes to art school introduced me to them. I love using them.

2 Likes

Re “Tips” I was thinking more which marker tip are you using. The brush one looks interesting.

4 Likes

Ah! :smiley:

I totally misread it.

I like the 1MR and the 5M mostly. I have tried the brush in black and need to try again. I have used everything there other than the 22s. One thing I do not like is that not all colors come in all sizes. It is not consistent.

5 Likes

Wonderful designs and color. Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

Your work is always such a treat! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

these are amazing! do you sell the files?

1 Like

Hi. Thank you. :slight_smile: I don’t but I might. Pls just message me if you want to discuss. Thanks

Hi!
Yes Im interested in some of these file. How much would they be?

I will send you a private message