A file 6 months in the making - Large Barn

This is a fantastisk design! I am so impressed by the design of your range of models. How many sheets of material did you use for the barn?

1 Like

Beautiful! I just bought my gf and look forward to being half as talented and creative!

3 Likes

Wow…that matches the barn perfectly. I was wondering how you would design the silo. :thinking:

4 Likes

Well, you’ve done it now.

When are you planning to finish it, huh? What are you doing?

:rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you for such kind words! Welcome to the Community! There are so many talented people here! If you ever need any help, just ask! Also, make sure you post your first cut!

1 Like

The base was the easy part. The roof was another story. LOL

2 Likes

I just finished painting the boards and I am getting ready to cut! Stay tuned! Also I had to wait until the sun went down. It’s really hot here today. LOL

1 Like

Very excited, just purchased the barn! Wishing I had time to make it now, but will be at least a few weeks. Great job, Victor!!

5 Likes

So you are making the barn in a barn?

4 Likes

HAHAHA! Nah it’s just the gorgeous San Diego weather. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much! I can’t wait till you make it! Please let me know if you have any questions!

4 Likes

That’s amazing, and GREAT photos… I love it!

3 Likes

When I was a kid, my grandfather made us a couple of toys out of wood. This made me think of those toys. It really is very nicely done.

3 Likes

Wow on the barn, and I seriously love the horse!

2 Likes

Thanks! There are 2 Horse files with the Barn, One with a flowing Mane, the other without. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OMG. I just bought the file just to make the animals. We are a Montessori school and the pre-k are going to go nuts over these! Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you So much! I wish you would have said something. I am working on a few more animals and will release them all as a separate animal pack. Also, I shrunk the pig down by a little more than half to make a Piglet. Just make sure you select everything and shrink them all down at the same time. You can do the same thing to the Cow, just make sure to select all the pieces when resizing.

8 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes