A from-scratch booknook Kickstarter

My partner and I decided that the first real big project that we wanted to tackle was a book nook. 4 months later it’s done and we decided to do a Kickstarter for it! We’re pretty proud of how it turned out considering we had to learn Illustrator and laser limitations along the way. We even made a little mini token that can go on a desk. The booknook has 12 LED’s of various kinds, a resin pour for the creek, and some string and beads for the bridge rope. Other than those things it is all glowforge made!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/everwoodruins/the-everwood-ruins-book-nook

49 Likes

Looks great

2 Likes

Thank you! I just adore what this machine can enable you to do.

1 Like

Your book nooks are fantastic, and so is your yard. Beautiful scenery . :laughing:

2 Likes

Haha, we are blessed with 12 acres of whimsy and wonder. Very inspiring when making a booknook of a forest.

3 Likes

This is wonderful!!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Wonderful!

Best of luck with your Kickstarter.

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

Thats fantastic.

2 Likes

This is super fun! Love it!

1 Like

Great work, this is one of my favorite nooks!

1 Like

Thank you so much! There’s always that point in a project when you wonder if maybe it’s not as good as you think it is, lol.

1 Like

I love how you create 3D depth w/ 2D objects! The tree trunk/stump is so cool.

1 Like

Thank you! It seems to work really well, it just takes careful planning along the way.

Wow. Every series of books deserves something like this on the shelves they reside on.

2 Likes

It certainly adds an extra touch of magic.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.