A new Star Wars Mandala

if they want to stay in business, eventually it has to happen. but i wouldn’t hold my breath for anytime soon.

1 Like

Looks amazing, but definitely more work than I’m willing to do!

1 Like

Me too, as a rule, but going through this sort of boundary-pushing work helps devise solutions to simpler problems as well. I love process improvement, this has given me some interesting insights into how the UI and the GF work. I’m not sure how it’ll pay off long term, but I don’t think of it as time badly spent.

1 Like

Oh, the time is definitely not time badly spent. And I’m glad you did, because the result is outstanding. I’m just old and my brain doesn’t like to work that hard!! I’m much more the “plug and play” type person - keep it simple and I’m okay with it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Crazy amount of detail possible with a line a few thousandths wide. Nice proof of concept, all that work really paid off! :star_struck:

From now on I am calling @evansd2 the Mandala-lorian

5 Likes

Your work is fabulous - their art is screaming to be made physical! Wow. Who wants to make a stained glass out of this one? It’d be best about 12’ across!

(https://www.behance.net/gallery/62828467/Mandala-2018)

7 Likes

There is Another
(in my best Yoda)

1 Like

Yeah that’s the one I referred to. Lots of pervious posts here about the Star Wars Aztec calendar.

1 Like

yea, I see that a downloadable file (post about it on here as well, see your teaching me to use search!) :stuck_out_tongue:

Just…wow

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

The banana is strong in this one…

1 Like

that’s what she said

3 Likes

Is this some sort of Metric System thing? :slight_smile: I’m going to need a conversion factor 3.4 sticks/per banana?

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

is the gum with or without the metal wrapper, that adds 22 microns.

Holy Moly! This is astounding!

2 Likes

The detail in this piece is mesmerizing. Would love to see you color it in!

2 Likes

Fabulous work! Wow!

2 Likes