A penny for your thoughts

I am officially done making these penny games for awhile lol. I made so many of them. It is however a really fun game.

Making process:

DIY Kits:

Final Product:

50022246_601057277017364_1353090160538943488_n 49739320_601057467017345_9106696471415095296_n

31 Likes

Looks great! But, how do you play it? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You start with 12 pennies each. You roll a dice put a penny in the slot you roll then choose to pass the dice and board to next person or roll again but if you roll again and there’s a penny in the slot you roll you have to take the penny back and all other Penny’s on the board. If you roll a 6 it gets deposited inside the box as that slots bigger. The objective of the game is to be the first person to run out of pennies.

9 Likes

Looks like fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Neat game! And I like the DIY kit ideal!

3 Likes

Is this game called a penny for your thoughts? Also, based on your description, the only way to get the penny in the box is to roll a 6, correct? So if it is your turn(ie, box and die are passed to you), and you roll a number that has a penny, do you have to take them all, or just the one? Or is the taking of all pennies only when you choose to go again?

Looks like an interesting game! Nice Job.

1 Like

Correct

yes if you roll a number that has a penny in the slot you have to take all the pennies regardless if its your original turn or if you choose to go again. Then if you get stuck with all the pennies from rolling one in that slot the blank board goes directly to the next person so the next person can “load” it up with there pennies if they want to risk it to pass on to the next person. I think the original name of the game is penny drop.

2 Likes

also if you want to download the files for this I have them here: facebook.com/groups/fscfreefiles

4 Likes

Cute game! There are always pennies in the house.

1 Like