A post in a local resale group (they may only be half kidding)

Was browsing my local FB sale groups when I found this post, I’m not 100% sure this is a joke tbh(there are some weirdos in my area that I wouldn’t put it past …)

8 Likes

Hey I just had a great AIRbnb Idea. . . .

4 Likes

I hope that’s a joke. :rofl: if not, I wonder if it was a display for a funeral and they opted for cremation after the service.

7 Likes

Ewwwww!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Those things cost many monies, and (according to an article I was reading a few weeks back) this is a supply chain issue with them as well (way more folks dying that normal leads to mortuaries getting backed up) - so if a family settled on a cremation or natural burial why wouldn’t you try to recoup some of the cost!

4 Likes

It was the “once we cleaned it out” that elicited my response…other than that, nothing really wrong with the idea.

3 Likes

I’m guessing that might be for real :rofl:

2 Likes

I own 4 used caskets…but only one was used for it’s intended purpose. They’re all props in a Halloween attraction.

3 Likes

Haha, yeah I imagined they walked the deceased to the grave in the casket then dumped the body out into the hole. [spoiler]My other thought was some fluid stains that required crime scene cleaners to come in.

1 Like

My wife’s uncle works for a casket maker, they make a special insert so they can use them as a show casket, but when they are lowered into the ground it’s basically a wooden box being lowered and the top is used for another showing

2 Likes

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. A cheaper option for the family as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.