A Sign for the Holidays

A quick sign for the yard. Simple design, 10 minutes in the Glowforge, and some paint — done!

31 Likes

Great colors! (Looks very retro Vegas!) :grinning:

6 Likes

I like! I couldn’t put it up though, around here if that was in the yard there would be someone knocking on the door informing us that “we say Mary Christmas around here!”

you heathen swine

8 Likes

I love it! The font and stars are perfectly matched!

3 Likes

Excellent.

2 Likes

So fun!

1 Like

I have a response to that, stolen from Penn Jillette, but it would get me kicked off the forum…

3 Likes

I see cake!! Happy B-day!!

1 Like

Nice! I love the bright colors. Really catches your attention.

1 Like

I literally thought this was a graphic when I first was looking at it. Those colors really do pop! This was done with just paint? So, yes, my first thought was that it was a graphic, but my second thought was that it was acrylic, so to know that it’s paint is really cool!

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s simply painted plywood. I had some Rust-oleum Crimson Red Gloss and Canary Yellow Gloss on hand. The white is from a can of paint left over from my kitchen remodel. The background is wrapping paper (a piece that has already been transferred to a package).

I picked up the font and elements via Creative Market a while ago. It was probably part of a pack, but I cannot recall which. Here is the font: https://creativemarket.com/Aiyari/2022049-Winter-Is-Coming-Font-Family

Such a simple, quick project (perfect for the small amount of time I have at the moment).

It reminds me of bags from JumpFromPaper:

53%20AM

3 Likes

Those are hurting my brain.

2 Likes

Me too. I didn’t even understand what I was looking at.

3 Likes

Nice!

1 Like