A sign you could ... Fall for

So I spent a good amount of time coming up with this and figuring out the best way to keep it slim and easy. It’s made of 5 total pieces. Four of which is wood and one acrylic window. The acrylic window free floats with some grove inlays in the design and the wood is glued together. Every piece is different even though they look the same when together. Back piece is solid, second last has an engrave line for the lights to go through, next layer has the grove slots I talked about and that same layer the window floats in the groves, and then the top layer has the design. Total thickness with all layers is about an inch.

42507586_540553449734414_6597673793676640256_o

Here is the back where the power pack sits behind:

Comments are welcomed.
Hopefully I covered most questions for you.

Files for this design can be found here, already a few of you making them on instagram I see: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fscnameyourownpricefiles/
All my creation can be seen here: fb.me/freshstartcustoms or instagram.com/freshstartcustoms (the more popular ones) if interested in seeing them.

68 Likes

Very neat! Of course I’m a sucker for lights…

4 Likes

Wow! The lights really make it shine! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Who doesn’t like leds and shiny things?

5 Likes

I saw your pics on FB, but it’s fun to see without the lights on. You get a better sense of the design.

I saw that you love colored pencils. Have you tried watercolor pencils? You can color with them and then use a quick brush of water to blend the colors and get rid of any pencil lines. Seems like they might be fun for you to use.

2 Likes

That design is really effective and casts a wonderfully fall-like glow.

2 Likes

I have not tried these, but they sound interesting to try.

1 Like

Yea I like the looks of it. I got the lights for a dollar from the dollar tree store they had Halloween lights out lol.

Love the lights on this one with the colors of the woods. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Love this. Am anxious to try some lighting projects in the near future.

2 Likes

Outstanding! Can’t wait to see what you do with the next holiday!

2 Likes

The warm glow of the lights in combination with the dark silhouette of the letters is delightful! Get yourself a mug of hot cocoa and you’re set for fall.

2 Likes

Would be a perfect match to those marshmallows you just added on Instagram lol.

I love those little dewdrop LED lights. Found some that can be switched between orange and purple the other day and went about lighting up our Lego Hogwarts set. Now I think I gotta light up my Modulars building collection. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lovely!

1 Like