A try at a puzzle

Did you use a laser printer or an ink jet to print the bunny? wondering if the mod podge water base sealer would impact the inks on the paper.

Inkjet. An Epson multi-function with photo capability.

Satan would flip all the pieces over and spray them a different color than the front. I have a :heart:.

1 Like

Oh, I’d do that.

1 Like

You know that picture game where you look at two different pictures and there are x number of differences between the two? Print one on the top, one on the bottom and print a third one on the box.

4 Likes

That is above and beyond evil. I love it.

2 Likes

I have an aunt that likes giant, difficult puzzles. :thinking:

Get her one of the original impuzzables. No border, same picture on the back of the puzzle on a 90 degree rotation, and 5 extra pieces.

6 Likes

So you put a coat of modge lodge first then two more over top? Any smoke issues?

Not really any smoke issues above what would normally have with chipboard and paper. Most recent one, I did a clear acrylic coat over it before engraving to allow for gentle wiping. It worked well, but stunk.

Did you use the masking tape on the photo to keep the smoke marks off the picture?

Sorry for my delayed response.

I use paper transfer tape. 314NW3xoHwL.AC.jpg
As for the image I printed 8x10 at Walgreens. I glue it to a 1/8” particle board.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Roland
 210-865-6950

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing! It looks amazing :heart:

I’m going to use these tips as well…thanks!