A wallet for my wife for Valentine's

I used a combination of angelus leather paints, feibings leather dye, and an airbrush to make this for my wife.

The rose dye on the inside was a bit difficult with the blue on the front. It bled a little to the front so I had to go up to the stitch line.

Painting the flowers proved more difficult this time around. I wanted to use mostly dye, but once I messed up with a too dark of a dye I knew I had to do all leather paint.

These are her favorite flowers and I’ll be giving it to her when we go to X-Pot in Chicago for V day.

65 Likes

Very nice work, the color shading looks perfect. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is gorgeous. She is so going to love it!

2 Likes

Great gift! Happy wife, happy life.

2 Likes

You did a fantastic job with the painting/dyeing! It really turned out great.

3 Likes

So does the heart represent a Crit or a Fumble? Lol. Just kidding. I’m assuming the 20 sided die indicates that you or she or both play some sort of roleplaying game.

Or maybe you just liked the pattern. Either way, that is a great looking wallet!

3 Likes

I’m really taken by the beautiful pattern and coloring. Perfect!

1 Like

I drew this myself! The heart is a 20 haha.

2 Likes

You are a very talented painter. This is exquisite.

2 Likes

So special! The sentiment on the inside is so sweet! She’s going to have a wonderful time every time she pulls her wallet out somewhere.

3 Likes

Wow! Beautiful drawing and sentiment. Really incredible work … you are very thoughtful!

2 Likes

This turned out beautiful!

1 Like

Beautifull work!

1 Like

That is quite beautiful! Excellent work, love it!

1 Like

Absolutely lovely!

1 Like

One lucky lady! Beautiful work

1 Like

It’s lovely! :heart:

1 Like

This is SO ADORABLE!!

I love the dye/paint job you did. Where did you find the graphic or did you draw that yourself too?

I searched google for some peonies and redrew a couple in more of my style. It’s a combination of a few different refrences. I then just drew a d20 in the center.

2 Likes

Here is a link to me drawing this on the iPad:

1 Like