Finally got my hands on a Glowforge last week, and dove right into making useful (for me) things! With that in mind, yesterday I realized that an issue I’ve recently been having could be easily resolved with an hour or so of design.
My wife and I have a small travel projector made by AAXA that we’ve used for a multitude of purposes both professional and personal, but the most recent usage began whenever the small television in our bedroom went out. We had planned to watch a new horror movie, so I rigged the projector to display on the only open place that was convenient - the ceiling! Worked a treat, and now we’ve come to prefer the ceiling-based display more than the old TV… but there was a problem. The projector is not designed to display vertically - all the cables come out the back side, which becomes the bottom when pointed at the ceiling. You get the idea.
Find the SVG of the stand I threw together attached along with a few “action” shots. This was cut out of a single piece of medium draftboard, but did require multiple cuts as it is slightly too large for the printable area of the GF.