I may have mentioned that I was making “challenge coins” for some of the kids working at Oga’s cantina down at Galaxy’s Edge. I got the final design and started cranking them out in 1/8" fluorescent acrylic… (Managed to fit 67 to a sheet!)
Since they’re transparent, I only did one side (reverse engraved on the back) and since I have a few challenge coins from my time in The Marines and they are all inch and three-quarters, that’s what I went with as well.
And here we are - Almost 2 months later. After 25 sheets of acrylic (5 sheets of each color) yielding 67 “coins” per sheet, today I packed the final 660 for shipment down to Florida. Summer heat and “cooling” delays were NOT part of my original plan, but little Friggin’ held on and cranked out a whopping 1,675 (not counting prototypes and test prints, “wooden nickels” and the odd side-project) challenge coins.
Now to figure out a use for 25 sheets of holes…