Acrylic Logo Sign

Using his official logo, I made this acrylic sign as a thank you gift for a friend. He really likes it and I can’t wait for it to arrive at his door next week!

This is 1/4" white acrylic and 1/8" teal acrylic from eStreets Plastics. It’s more teal in person, I couldn’t get the photos to work right. It has a self-adhesive felt backing and a hole for a thin nail. It has an 11" diameter.

35 Likes

That’s a very thoughtful gift. Nice photo from the side; really shows the relief between background and letters.

6 Likes

Very well done.

5 Likes

@kelley1 thanks! I enjoy doing two-tone work with different thicknesses. Makes it fun c:

@dklgood thank you!

7 Likes

Perfect for hanging in the background for podcasts, vlogs, videos, and zoom meetings!

3 Likes

@cynd11 that’s the hope haha

2 Likes

Beautiful colors and design. :blush:

3 Likes

Love those colors… I think I need some of that teal!

2 Likes

Yeah… I ordered 10 sheets and they sent bright orange… :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Must have been during their orange fixation time! I got 2 orange sheets as well one time instead of whatever… turned those into ear savers!

3 Likes

Nice work @crkjelstrom!

1 Like

@davidgal2 thank you C: the original logo was by another person, but I edited it to work with the Forge.

@ChristyM it’s so much nicer in person haha.

@eflyguy oop, sounds frustrating.

@arh2 thank you!!

3 Likes

looks great @crkjelstrom
Thanks for the acrylic vendor as well. Do you get yours cut down to 20" or do you cut yourself? I have the Pro. Need to experiment on longer substrates but haven’t taken the ‘plunge’ yet!

1 Like

@rickv1013 I ordered the 12"x12" pre cut sizes. They do cut to size, I think? I’ve used them only the one time.

Great job! That will be a great sign for your friend!

Teal is my favorite color. I like anything teal.

2 Likes