Acrylic Paint Holder

I wanted to build something to organize all the acrylic paints that I use with my projects. So I designed and built this three tier organizer. I used Thick draft board for the outside and Medium draft board for the levels. After painting and sanding and painting it with a clear coat I think it will do the job. This the first time I’ve tried to etch from photos for the side art.

63 Likes

Very nice! (Love the early 'zilla theme too!) :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Very practical and the sides are fierce!

5 Likes

NICE! I agree with @Jules, dig the zilla. After seeing this I immediately got some Blue Oyster Cult stuck in my head lol

6 Likes

Some day I’m going to make a spice caddy like this. Some day. Some day…

6 Likes

Every time something gets organized here … I’m just thrilled. I enjoy that happening for others also!

5 Likes

I aspire! Need it for paints AND spices!

1 Like

Inspiration, such as it is.
Mine are all in a tub, with the water color palettes laying across the top of them.
Got a habit of not fixing things that work, so my hat is off to all of you striving for organization.

1 Like

It’s so satisfying to design something to do a specific job, that comes out looking so professional and decorative, isn’t it?

Well-executed. Looks great!

Is this available to use or do i purchase the file? its an awesome way to organize my paints and i would love to make one of these!