28 Likes

Same to you and yours, Jules.

8 Likes

You too! :grin:

8 Likes

Likewise!

7 Likes

11 Likes

It is too easy to take so much for granted. Start with are you pain free? Some of us had great health challenges, and some of us will. How many had no idea this year would be their last year on Earth last Thanksgiving?
So easy to wander through life oblivious of our good fortune. Of course the scale varies with circumstance, but if you are still here you have it in your life. You still have a chance to tell those you love what they mean to you before you or they disappear.

Our real treasures have nothing to do with numbers in a bank account, it is family and friends that add real value to our lives. Take a few minutes, not just today, but as often as you can to reflect, recognize, and appreciate your existence, and all those that enrich it.

This place with all of you are a bright spot in mine. Happy Thanksgiving!

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!:turkey:

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone indeed!
This too is a bright spot for me - am thankful for my Glowforge friends! :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I appreciate this community very much, and am thankful for all the amazing people I have met because of Glowforge.

10 Likes

It is indeed so wonderful to have this forum. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving. I feel exactly like that squirrel:-) I had 25 for dinner today…a lot of food and a lot of fun but I’m exhausted!

7 Likes

Nuhhhhhhhhhh… food coma.

uggghhhhh

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.