Addams Family Pinball Machine

WOW!! You are being awarded the Glowforge Superhero award.

Your incredible design has raised the bar.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Thank you. Nice of you to come out of the community shadows to compliment my work. Much appreciated.

Thank you.

Yup I agree I am in awe to,
its fabulous!

1 Like

Ha, thanks man. I had a lot of fun with this and plan on building another. Thanks for checking it out.

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

Sweet! I can’t wait to put this up on the trophy shelf. Thank you for you for checking out my work and for your humor.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes, it just worked out that way. But yes, quite timely. Thanks!

1 Like

OMG!!! Your guitars are INCREDIBLE!!!

I just forwarded your website to a friend of mine who lives in Nashville. He is not involved in the music industry, but he knows many people in the music industry.

3 Likes

Many of your gorgeous guitars would look absolutely even more incredible if they were photographed at a Cowboy Action Shooting Range.

If you ever visit East Tennessee this would be another place to photograph your guitars.

1 Like

That’s fantastic. As a one man shop, I really appreciate word of mouth business and people sharing my work. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Yes! The photo shoots are one of my favorite parts of finishing a new build. You’re right, the range would be a great location. I have a friend who is big into western competition shooting. Thanks!

2 Likes

im the same way , applause brother, have to ask i wouldl love something like this

a one off or would you make another similar

1 Like

Wow! I don’t think I could have let go of it. To go to a customer. That’s very nice and now you have a base to do other themes.

1 Like

Thank you. The great thing about this design is I can change it to other themes pretty easily. I already had several different designs in mind that I could change this too. But, if Addams family is what you wanted, that would be very easy. Feel free to email me directly and we can chat.

j_stotler@ymail.com

Exactly! I was rattling off some other themes to my wife just the other day and it got me excited to build another. Now all I need is the time.

Absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

Nice to hear from you after all these years.

2 Likes