Advent Calendar Tree Box

I was inspired by @ arh2 and her Advent calendar tree She kindly gave me the go ahead to post my version.

The box is open at the top (I thought it would make a good box for Christmas candy.) It’s designed for 1/8 Baltic. Sorry, the graphics are not included as I didn’t create them. I used earrings for the ornaments.
Christmas tree advent box mj.pdf (16.4 KB)
:slight_smile:
Martha

26 Likes

This is so lovely! Great idea about using Christmas earrings!

7 Likes

Thank you, that’s really sweet of you to say.

Now that it’s assembled, I can see that these particular earrings are way too small for this project! But the little kids in my family will still enjoy it!

:grin:

4 Likes

Really great! I like the idea for earrings as ornaments! That’s thinking outside the “box” ! :wink:

6 Likes

I really like your mods! It’s so pretty in that color. I would be more likely to use it as a box than an advent calendar as I don’t have littles around.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this holiday cheer. I agree with everyone else that the earrings are a great touch.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this!

2 Likes

Sweet! It looks like a perfect box for candy!

2 Likes

Great design and super cool of you to share! :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Lovely! I like the earring idea, although, think it would be fun making different things that might have meaning to an individual’s family. One only needs more time in the day!

Thank you for sharing the file. @arh2 made a very inspirational one!

1 Like