Advent Calendar

This was posted not long ago. very effective.

Yup. This is amazing.

No, I never had time last year. It’s not looking good for this year, either, but I’ve got a few days left, so who knows?

Not at the moment. Sorry.

1 Like

This is an amazing advent calendar and have been scouring and searching for something like this…are yoy selling the file now? I would really love to purchase from you! Don’t let this amazing work not get shown everywhere and anywhere! Please consider selling or giving it would seriously be appreciated

Welcome to the forum. As you have already discovered, there are lots of great projects on display here. I know you asked to purchase the file, but you also suggested the maker give the file away. It is against forum rules to ask someone for their files since it puts them on the spot and many feel uncomfortable saying no. It is understood that if someone wants to share their file, they will do so without being asked.

1 Like

Very late to the party on this one, but I’d like to ask about the dimensions. Can you make a reasonably sized advent calendar within the static work envelope of the Glowforge or do you need to stage front and back panels through the Pro feed slot? In other words, how big are the drawers? It looks like the whole unit is about 20" tall.

I’m interesting in starting a project like this.

Thanks!

After 3 years, it may be that the OP is no longer active on the forum…but, I’ve been wrong before. Good luck to you.

2 Likes

This project was specifically designed to fit on standard 12x20" sheets of Proofgrade plywood - no passthrough needed. The drawers are just slightly under 2" x 2" and the overall height is 9.86".

1 Like

Thanks so much for the reply. Your beautiful work may be the impetus to finally get me to figure out 3D box construction.

Very nice. Maybe just sand the back piece down a bit? I shouldn’t think it would take much.

Reversible is a terrific idea. Maybe one of the geniuses on here will come up with a solution!

2 Likes

Are you selling this pattern anywhere? I would be very interested in purchasing it.

In a previous post, the designer states that the file is not available.

2 Likes

Thanks. I was just wishfully hoping that after all these years maybe he changed his mind.