Air conditioner baffle and hinge

This is a baffle that distributes the air from the ac unit more softly so no cold air blows directly on you. It is adjustable on the hinges also made on gloforge. 671 holes using passthrough. Anyone that tries to make this just be sure that you vacuum up the small pins that are in the holes before you try to move it in the pass thru, as they will fall in and lock it so it can’t move. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

31 Likes

Nicely done!

4 Likes

I have a vacuum cleaner hose that sucks up any such pins and can test for cuts not going through without disturbing the location. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m new to this only had mine for a couple days. But that’s a good idea to test for complete cut thru with a vacuum. Thanks. I was really stuck when I tried to move the material for the pass thru and it jammed all the pins.

2 Likes

Those C-Pap machines have about a 1" diameter hose with soft rubber ends. This makes an excellent piece for the end of a small shopvac. If I am lifting something that might get sucked-up, I can just squeeze the end and the intake is smaller. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@rbtdanforth great tip! I have tons of those hoses. How did you reduce the intake port of the vacuum?

The other way actually. as it happens the rubber end is just right to barely fit to the smallest end of the mini-sized shopvac but if thicker is needed one just needs wrap it in tape till it gets to the right size.