Airship Lamps - four in the set!

Perfect!:rofl:

6 Likes

So gorgeous! I particularly love how the sails came out!

1 Like

Ooh, I like these a LOT! Great job. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the fish fins

2 Likes

these are for an upcoming event, but I may decide to sell them eventually

4 Likes

they will be hung above the bar in our outdoor Airship Travellers Lounge at Burning Man (weā€™re the Brainy Bar. if you are going to the event come and find us.)

12 Likes

well played, sir

4 Likes

that is the Airship Nantes, inspired by Jules Verne

4 Likes

The one with the sails is the Airship Magellan, ā€˜the first airship to circumnavigate the globeā€™, hence the need for the extra sail power :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Even cooler and far, far better than I was imaging. Sadly, I wonā€™t be there, but @lairdknox is another Burning Man attendee.

4 Likes

Design is on point. Love this!!! Very cool.

2 Likes

This is amazing! Incredible work!

2 Likes

Truely excellent work! All the way to the hidden switch, and the fonts on the tag.

3 Likes

Eagerly awaiting that day :slightly_smiling_face: have a great time on the Playa!

3 Likes

It is rather intimidating. I fancy myself as a creative guy. but geez Ya just have to step up your game around here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When I say, ā€œOur customers create things I never even dreamed ofā€, this is the kind of thing I think about.

16 Likes

Wow! Super cool!! You have my gears turning!

5 Likes

Hi,
I really like your airships and would love to cut one on my Glowforge. Any chance you might consider selling the printing files, especially the one with the cloth sails?

Thanks,
Joe

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. This is a gentle reminder that it is against forum rules to ask for files. If a designer chooses to share/sell their files, they will indicate that that is their intention by either linking to their store or posting their files in the free design section.

1 Like

The second one down that looks like a Beta fish is really amazing. I could see that one in all sorts of colors. Excellent job.

1 Like