Akashic Energy Device

Strange build here. Inspired by something I saw while interviewing a couple who run a school of holistic medicine and esoteric arts. I became obsessed with the devices/ artworks that the man there had made, and later dreamed of this design. I woke up and started designing, then spent the next several days putting it all together.

24 Likes

Nice! Is that copper wire? (5G blocker?)

3 Likes

It is copper wire. 6 pyramids with 10 wraps of copper wire each. Amethyst crystal in the center

3 Likes

I forget what those things are called…I’ve got one stuck in a drawer around here somewhere.

They’re very pretty.
(Got it…an Orgone Generator. Had to look it up again.)

4 Likes

Has the portal opened yet?

7 Likes

Yeah, what @timjedwards said, while beautiful, this just is not the year to be messing around with things that might open portals to other dimensions.

7 Likes

You never know… it might facilitate technological advancement that will save us.

… or accelerate our demise. :rofl:

6 Likes

Very cool looking… had to look up what that is…

2 Likes

That particular rabbit hole is deep and rife with a whole parallel universe of scientific laws and facts.

I particularly like Holy Hand Grenades.

When available, double terminated crystals are used. When they are not available, single terminated crystals are used instead. This does not seem to make any difference overall, as verified by dowsing.

3 Likes

It’s not cool to denigrate others beliefs…

4 Likes

Point taken. Post edited. There is a line, though.

It’s also not cool to amplify psuedoscience to the point where people are burning down 5G towers, disrupting critical emergency communications services in the process. Nor is it cool to perpetuate anti-vaccination mythos to the point where we have children dying from or being maimed preventable diseases.

It is an absolutely beautiful build, btw!

6 Likes

I’m thinking of adding some magnets and mounting it on back of a DeLorean…

8 Likes

See you last week! :smile:

6 Likes

Now if only you had a light shining into the crystal to really make people think it were generating energy :flashlight:

3 Likes

Don’t think I didn’t consider that, lol!

1 Like

I had not made this connection, but from this point forward, I shall dub this piece the Holy Hand Grenade!

5 Likes

“I will have had seen you last week.”

You’re welcome. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Someone actually had to have had thought that up! :rofl:

1 Like

Apparently, they could also think it up at some point in the future.

2 Likes

The old:

What do we want?
Time travel!!

When do we want it?
Whenever!!

4 Likes